HE HAS DRAWN ME CLOSER
He has drawn me closer
He has set me free
The key of the death
He has seized
No matter the trouble and tragedy
No matter the deepness of temptation
He has gone on the cross
To set me free
He just go that way
To set me free
To give me life
To give me joy
To give me peace
I NEED A MIRACLE
I need a miracle
I need a touch of God
I need a turn around
I need a miracle
My strength is falling me
My friends are backing up
My past is hurting me
I need a miracle
My life is in your hands
My hope is in Jesus
My faith is in your name
I need a miracle
O brethren hope in God
O sisters praise his name
O brother shout Jesus
I need a miracle
Oh brother, praise his name
Oh sister shout for joy
Oh brethren, call his name
'JESUS'
I need a miracle
No comments:
Post a Comment